http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cekffC2U63M Yes, life has it's challenges, but in this video you will learn about a powerful tool you already have that can help you develop your inner world and shift any experience. No matter where you are, shift your experience so that life doesn't suck!
best essay onlineThink of yourself as if you were a straw; there needs to be a flow within in which the liquid comes in one side and out the other. You must always maintain this flow because otherwise the straw can get dirty, moldy or cut off from further liquids. You are the same. You [...]
By Kalyn Perhaps you might say to me "Kalyn, you simply chose to move to the States when your mom separated and moved back to California", but I would say this is only true on the surface. Everything is energy first, which means that even our choices and decision, as well as the options made [...]
I just saw the movie "Mirror, Mirror" with Julia Roberts. I'd hoped to like this snow white re-told better than I did, but at least the movie offered a new spin on the mirror's image. In this classic tale of magic, the evil step-mother queen has a magical mirror that speaks to her. She uses [...]
Life is often filled with less problems that it seems. Often times we add to our own challenges through our assumptions and judgments. How often have you been talking with someone and stopped listening half way through? Have you jumped to conclusions with another lately? Have you ever noticed how frequently we tend to jump to [...]
Today's focus on authenticity is for the brave and courageous. No doubt you have heard the saying that 80% of the world is asleep and that the other 20%... Well, they see the world differently, experience different things and have a different experience of life. It is even said that they may see colors differently. This is because those [...]