As you get to know yourself, you come to find that you have needs, all sorts of needs. For some having needs is a sign of weakness; for others it is what gives them strength. Authentic people fall into the strength category.
This is like the old driving directions joke. While men are said to be willing to drive around and not ask for directions, women will admit what then need and move on. I’m not trying to be stereotypical, but am meaning to point out the strength behind being able to ask for what you need. After all, whether you are a man or a woman, the most important part of your experience will be about how quickly you get to where you are going so that you can enjoy being there.
Look at your own belief about needs today and then look at whether or not you take care of some of your basic life needs. Do you take care of yourself and your body? Are you comfortable with your body weight or image? Most people aren’t. Wouldn’t it feel wonderful to be comfortable with your body? Generally speaking, changing how you feel about your body and feeling as though you take care of your body’s needs will increase your authenticity.
What small or significant thing can you do for your body today?
- 21 Days To Get Into The Energetic Flow For The Year of Authenticity – Day 1
- 21 Days To Get Into The Energetic Flow For The Year of Authenticity – Day 2
- 21 Days To Get Into The Energetic Flow For The Year of Authenticity – Day 3
- 21 Days To Get Into The Energetic Flow For The Year of Authenticity – Day 4
- Don't Think That's the Way It Is
- Don’t Think That’s the Way It IsPosted 1 year ago
What Was No Longer Is
Things change, sure. The seasons change and life goes on and I'm sure this is easy for you to grasp and even welcome. However, one way…
- Do You Value the Richess of Life?
- Do You Value the Richess of Life?Posted 1 year ago
Generally I like to talk about things that are deep or esoteric, but today I'm having to touch upon something you already know. This holiday season I want you to…
- The Golden Egg
- The Golden EggPosted 1 year ago
Yesterday early in the evening my friend asked if I'd want to drive back into town to go hit some amazing Black Friday sales. My answer was 'I bought a…
- Are we living the Authentic Gender Dream?
- Are we living the Authentic Gender Dream?Posted 1 year ago
Her outer worlviagra soft tabsd Order viagra online without Prescriptionis so perfect you might be jealous. She is an equal in her partnership, has a business or career and a…
- How to Avoid Issues When Grandparents Babysit
- How to Avoid Issues When Grandparents BabysitPosted 1 year ago
Dads and moms usually enjoy the idea of having their parents babysit. However, the reality can be quite different from the concept when it comes to grandparents babysitting. When you…